What type of information we collect We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. How do we collect information When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform.
Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications.
They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do we communicate with our site visitors We may contact you to notify you regarding booked tour or to answer your questions.
For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.